Terms and Conditions
Made with love:
- I am so excited to be able to share my loved florals with you. All of my arrangements are designed and made by myself. The highest care is taken when producing goods, with quality being my number one priority. I also take great pride in customer satisfaction, striving for excellence every step of the way.
Currency and Pricing:
- All pricing on this website is in New Zealand Dollars (NZ$)
Shipping & Delivery:
- Poppy In April delivers flowers to Auckland wide, and shipping rates will be quoted within all orders. Same day delivery Monday - Friday cut off time is 5 pm the day before delivery- flower orders placed after this time will be delivered the following day.
- I source the best product from local New Zealand growers. Your flowers should last for 4-7 days. Follow these tips to keep them looking their best.
- Use a clean vase.
- Cut the stems at an angle
- Keep away from direct sunlight, drafts and air-conditioning.
- Maintain adequate water levels and change the water completely every two days.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee:
- My 100% satisfaction guarantee is very important to our business. If a customer is not happy with their order, we will put it right. I’ll discuss the issue with you and look to provide a suitable outcome. This may include a redeliver of the original or a substitute order. A refund may also be considered.
- Poppy In April cannot cancel any order that has already been made up. If the cancellation request is made before the order being made, Poppy In April will accept cancellation and provide a full refund.
Consumers Guarantee Act 1993:
- The Consumer Guarantee Act sets out minimum standards for goods sold by Poppy In April. In the unlikely event that goods sold are not of good quality or are faulty, the customer has the right to a repair, replacement or refund.
- As you can imagine, flower varieties and colours displayed on our website are subject to availability and seasonality. I try my very best to match the product as shown, but should the flower not be available.
- The contents of my website, and the site as a whole, are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use by our customers. No right, title or interest in any viewed or downloaded materials is transferred to a website user as a result of viewing, downloading or copying any content on this site.
- Without limitation , Poppy In April (Tessa Gaskell) liability (whether in tort, for breach of contract or otherwise) to the Purchaser arising out of all claims for any loss or damage under these Terms and Conditions or any contract formed as anticipated by these Terms and Conditions or in respect of the Products will not exceed in aggregate an amount equal to the Price actually paid by the Purchaser to Poppy In April (Tessa Gaskell) under the applicable contract formed as anticipated by these Terms and Conditions in respect of the applicable Product.
- Poppy In April (Tessa Gaskell) will not be liable in any event for loss of profits or any indirect, consequential or special loss or damage suffered or incurred by the Purchaser as a result of any act or omission of Poppy In April (Tessa Gaskell) under these Terms and Conditions or any contract formed as anticipated by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Purchaser agrees to exempt and release Poppy In April (Tessa Gaskell) its agents, officers, contractors, assigns, affiliates and all related entities (Released Parties), from all liability or responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death however caused, including but not limited to the negligence of the Released Parties, whether passive or active.
- The Purchaser shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any sums after they become due by reason of any right of set-off or counterclaim which the Purchaser may have or allege to have or for any other reason whatsoever.